Sharks, Devils and You was produced in July 2009 as a half-hour educational documentary aimed at school students. It featured people in Tasmania and beyond employed in environmental solutions. The film was screened at UTAS open days across the state in August 2009 as part of National Science Week
Ninna Millikin worked with editor and cameraman Gavin Baskerville to produce five vignettes detailing:
- Research into Devil Facial Tumour Disease
- Management of Wedge-Tail Eagle nesting
- The plight of Sharks worldwide
- Carers of Injured and Orphaned Wildlife in
- Eradication of rats and rabbits on sub-antarctic Macquarie Island
These stories will be launched online as a resource for teachers and students. If you would be interested in having a showing of this documentary in your community group or attending a public showing please contact us.